- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
"The Tigerclaw shoots a field on the ground which amplifies the movement speed of friendly targets that pass through it. Several uses can be stored up."
Trailblaze is one of the Tigerclaw's movement ability. It shoots out a shot which places a marker at the place of impact for a short duration. Any friendlies who come into contact with the marker are given a move speed increase. The ability can store multiple charges. The cooldown timer is only shown if there are no charges left, but counts down regardless.
Prefixes & Modules
Trailblaze can come with the Bane, Charged, Cooled, Energized, Lasting, Strengthened, and Swift Prefix as well as the Custom prefix.
Modules that modify Max Deployment, Recharge, Duration, and Force can be used.
Affected by Perks
Trailblaze can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Green L7 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 20 vouchers
- Blue L13 - Cerrado Plains, Supply Officer Cook - 90 vouchers
- Green L22 - Shanty Town, Supply Officer "Shadow" - 30 vouchers
- Blue L32 - FOB Sagan, Supply Officer Bender - 100 vouchers
- Blue L39 - Crossroads Station, Supply Officer Smith - 110 vouchers