|Base HP||1100 HP|
|Base energy||350 energy|
|Base energy recharge||-1|
|Base run speed||5 m/s|
|Base jump height||-1-1 m|
|Primary weapon||Fusion Cannon|
|Ability 3||Missile Shot|
|Hyper-Kinesis Module||Tether Field|
- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
Designed for speed and maneuverability, the "Tigerclaw" utilizes a Fusion Cannon which focuses on direct impact than radial damage. The Tigerclaw can also launch missiles at enemies, or discharge a Disruption Wave to trap enemies, and can also redirect its exhaust to auxiliary tanks to restore energy.
- Title: Apex Predator
- Disruption - "A wave of energy that deals a small amount of damage, snares targets, and causes affected targets to electrocute nearby enemies."
- Missile Shot - "Fire a fast explosive round that deals high AOE damage. Deals bonus damage to targets under 50% health"
- Trailblaze - "The Tigerclaw shoots a field on the ground which amplifies the movement speed of friendly targets that pass through it. Several uses can be stored up."
- Afterburner - "Engage Afterburners, granting a brief burst of speed"
- Bombs Away - "The Assault deploys a barrage of bombs, damaging targets in the area of effect."
- Burn Jets - "Activate Burn Jets, allowing the Assault to hover over the ground. Enemies underneath the jets are damaged."
- Cannonball Afterburner - "Cannonball lauches the Assualt for a short period, knocking aside any enemies you contact"
- Crater - "Death from above! The Assault jumps into the air and descends on targets, impacting the ground. Enemies near the impact point are damaged based on distance traveled"
- Overcharge - "Overcharge all offensive systems, briefly increasing rate of fire and granting unlimited ammo."
- Tether Field - "Fires an energy trap that tethers to enemies in its impact area. Any target leaving the area suffers massive damage and becomes Snared, severely reducing movement speed"
- Shockwave - "The Assault unleashes a massive burst of energy in a frontal wave, dealing high damage to multiple targets"
|Assault||Accord Assault - Firecat - Tigerclaw|
|Biotech||Accord Biotech - Dragonfly - Recluse|
|Dreadnaught||Accord Dreadnaught - Arsenal - Mammoth - Rhino|
|Engineer||Accord Engineer - Bastion - Electron|
|Recon||Accord Recon - Nighthawk - Raptor|