- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Base Shield Health||3000 + 40 * (item Lvl - 1)|
"Creates a sphere of energy around the Mammoth, preventing enemies from crossing. In addition, the sphere absorbs all projectiles that impact it."
Thunderdome is one of the Mammoth's abilities. It creates a stationary spherical shield around the Mammoth for a short duration. This sphere does not move with the Mammoth, but instead stays where it was first activated. The shield blocks all enemy and friendly fire from both directions, but only blocks enemy movement. The player and their can move through the sphere.
Prefixes & Modules
Triage can come with the Bane, Charged, Cooled, and Lasting Prefix as well as the Custom prefix.
Modules that modify Recharge, and Duration can be used.
Thunderdome is most often used to trap one or two targets, separating them from their allies and affording an easy kill.
Affected by Perks
- Shields Up
- Resonating Shields
- Augmented Shield Generators
- Deployable Repulsor (not tested, but TD is considered a deployable)
Combat Shotgun can be purchased at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using the local vouchers.
- Green L7 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 20 vouchers
- Blue L13 - Cerrado Plains, Supply Officer Cook - 90 vouchers
- Green L22 - Shanty Town, Supply Officer "Shadow" - 30 vouchers
- Blue L32 - FOB Sagan, Supply Officer Bender - 100 vouchers
- Blue L39 - Crossroads, Supply Officer Smith - 110 vouchers