- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|"A cousin of the Plasma Cannon, the Thermal Cannon fires a slower travelling ball of fire with lower impact damage and larger area of effect. The weapon's altfire is 3 smaller bouncing fireballs."|
|Weapon Type||Primary weapon|
|Rate of Fire||1000 ms/burst|
|Alt-Fire Splash Radius||2m|
|Reload Speed||2 seconds|
|Magazine Size||6 ammo|
The Thermal Cannon is the Firecat's signature weapon. Its primary fire is similar to the Plasma Cannon, although with less damage and a larger area of effect. The primary fire also refreshes the duration of Incinerator on any targets hit. Its secondary fire quickly lobs three orbs that deal moderate damage and can apply Incinerator. Like the Firecat's abilities, it is fire based.
The Thermal Cannon's primary fire can be used to damage burrowing enemies such as Hissers.
Triple-Shot Secondary Fire
- Fire damage type.
- Launches 3 orbs in quick succession.
- Each orb deals damage in a smaller AoE than the primary fire, and applies Incinerator.
- Total damage on a single target exceeds the primary fire's if all three orbs hit.
- Orbs bounce off surfaces if they impact at less than 45 degrees.
- Noticeably inaccurate at long ranges.
Affected By Perks