- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Stock Teleport Beacon|
Error creating thumbnail: File seems to be missing:
|Deployable Duration||7 seconds|
|Speed Boost Force||40%|
"Shoots out a deployable beacon that attaches to a flat surface. Activating this ability again will teleport the Raptor to the beacon. Empowered effect: The Raptor gains a massive movement speed bonus after teleporting."
Teleport Beacon is one of the Raptor's skills. The Raptor throws a small grenade-like orb that rolls and bounces around for a short duration. During this time, the Raptor can re activate the ability to teleport to the orb once. When empowered, teleportation also grants the Raptor a movement speed buff when under the effects of empowerment. Note that after teleporting, if the beacon is in the air you will have gained full gravitational pull and you will be falling at the maximum rate, there is no standstill after the teleport.
Prefixes & Modules
Teleport Beacon can come with the Blitz, Charged, Cooled, Enduring, Energized, Lasting, Potent, and Swift Prefix as well as the Custom modifier.
Modules that modify Recharge, Potency, Duration, and AoE should be used for best effect.
Affected by Perks
Teleport Beacon can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Green L7 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 20 vouchers
- Blue L13 - Cerrado Plains, Supply Officer Cook - 90 vouchers
- Green L22 - Shanty Town, Supply Officer "Shadow" - 30 vouchers
- Blue L32 - FOB Sagan, Supply Officer Bender - 100 vouchers
- Blue L39 - Crossroads Station, Supply Officer Smith - 110 vouchers