"As far as I could tell" should be de-personified. - lycan.nick 18:12, 9 October 2011 (EDT)
- here some tested first hand figures
- Base damage is 400 damage per shot (for all plasma guns) - all other differences come from RoF and ammo damage multiplier
- Nova Charge: one charged shot, can probably hit for 700 dmg, but only got to 699 so far with a point blank perfectly aimed shot
- Triple Shot: 3 consecutively shots, can hit for 200 damage per shot if aimed good, will bounce at an angle over 45%
- Scatter Shot: 9 hits at once with 65 damage per shot, decreasing strong in accuracy until around 50m
Picture appears to be the Firecat's thermal cannon, as it has the triple-shot attachment and not the scattershot attachment. Do we need to request a new picture? - lycan.nick (talk) 02:31, 14 May 2013 (EDT)
I think so. I used the picture because it was labeled as Plasma Cannon.