Welcome to the Firefall Support wiki! Here you can find how to resolve any type of common issue you may be experiencing with Firefall as well as information on how to contact support if necessary.
What is a Ranger you might ask?
A "Ranger" is a Red Studios employee that is responsible for interacting with the Firefall community for support purposes. They are available 7 days a week from 7:00am PDT (-8 GMT) to 10:00pm PDT.
Current hour: 1 PM (PDT)
Note: Current Hour does not compensate for Day Light Savings
- Bazyx - Twitter - @Bazyx
- Desmara - Twitter - @R5S_Desmara
- McFierce - Twitter - @R5S_McFierce
- Miel - Twitter - @R5S_Miel
- Moriarty - Twitter- @R5S_Moriarty
- RoughneckRico - Twitter - @RoughneckRico
- Sk1n - Twitter - @R5S_Sk1n
How to contact the Rangers?
You can contact the Rangers by doing the following:
- You can visit the Support Portal and select “Submit a Ticket” or you can email us directly at email@example.com
- Via Live Chat between 7:00am PDT to 10:00pm PDT
- Via the forums in the Account Support / Technical Support section
- Follow them on Twitter @FirefallSupport
You can also join us in the unofficial IRC channel on irc.globalgamers.net #firefall however support is not guaranteed in IRC.