Sticky Grenade Launcher
- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Sticky Grenade Launcher|
|"The Sticky Grenade Launcher propels grenades at high velocity that stick to the surface upon contact. Right clicking detonates all grenades."|
|Weapon Type||Primary weapon|
|Damage Type||Kinetic (Explosive)|
|Rate of Fire||650 ms/burst|
|Reload Speed||2.5 seconds|
|Magazine Size||6 ammo|
The Sticky Grenade Launcher is the Bastion's signature weapon. Its primary fire launches a small grenade that sticks to the first surface, object, player, or NPC it comes into contact with. Its secondary fire detonates all grenades that are currently deployed, dealing area of effect damage. There is a limit to the number of a player's grenades that can be present in the world. Attempting to shoot additional grenades once this limit is reached will cause older grenades to despawn. Additionally, grenades will automatically detonate if not manually detonated within a time limit.
Grenades stuck to enemies will stay stuck until detonated, but grenades stuck to friendlies will simply hover in the air.
Burrowing Sticky Launcher
Using Wyrm Goo during crafting changes the weapon into a Burrowing Sticky Launcher, which causes detonated grenades to leave a patch of goop that damages enemies over time. This variation can be equipped by any of the Engineer battleframes.
- "Burrowing Sticky grenades splash Wyrm acid upon detonation, burning enemies for several seconds.
- Base rate of fire is 450 ms/burst.
- Goop duration is 3 seconds.
- Goop damage is 10% of the detonation's total damage.
Affected By Perks
- Collateral Analytics (Grenades' detonation) ((Pending for test))
- The Sticky Grenade Launcher is nearly identical to the Demoman's sticky grenade launcher from Team Fortress 2.
|Assault||Plasma Cannon - Thermal Cannon - Fusion Cannon|
|Biotech||Bio Needler - Bio Rifle - Bio Crossbow|
|Dreadnaught||Heavy MG - Light MG - Heavy Plasma MG - Heavy Laser MG|
|Engineer||Tesla Rifle - Sticky Grenade Launcher - Shock Rail|
|Recon||R36 Assault Rifle - Sniper Rifle - Charge Rifle|