- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Stock Smoke Screen|
|Effect Radius||4 m|
"The Nighthawk deploys a smoke screen, removing all affected allies from SIN. These targets cannot be re-added to SIN while inside this area."
Smoke Screen is one of the Nighthawk's abilities. It throws down an opaque smoke screen at the target area. In PvP, friendlies inside the cloud have any SIN tagging removed and are unable to be re-added until they leave. In PvE, friendlies are stealthed while in the cloud and for a short duration after leaving. If outside the cloud, firing or using melee will instantly remove invisibility. However, using abilities will not remove invisibility.
Prefixes & Modules
Smoke Screen can come with the Barrage, Charged, Cooled, Distant, Lasting, and Widened Prefix as well as the Custom modifier.
Modules that modify Recharge, AoE, and Duration should be used for best effect.
Affected by Perks
Smoke Screen can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Green L7 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 20 vouchers
- Blue L13 - Cerrado Plains, Supply Officer Cook - 90 vouchers
- Green L22 - Shanty Town, Supply Officer "Shadow" - 30 vouchers
- Blue L32 - FOB Sagan, Supply Officer Bender - 100 vouchers
- Blue L39 - Crossroads Station, Supply Officer Smith - 110 vouchers