- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Stock Shield Wall|
|Damage Reduction Force||15%|
|Base Shield Health||1500 + 30 * (item Lvl - 1)|
"The Mammoth raises a durable forward shield that blocks incoming enemy projectiles, while allowing the Mammoth to shoot unhindered. In addition, allies behind the Mammoth become Resiliant, reducing damage taken."
Shield Wall is one of the Mammoth's abilities. It creates a vertical shield directly in front of and tied to the Mammoth. The shield blocks all enemy fire, but allows any friendly fire to pass through. Additionally, any friendlies behind the shield become Resiliant and take less damage.
Prefixes & Modules
Shield Wall can come with the Charged, Cooled, Energized, Lasting, Strengthened, and Swift Prefix as well as the Custom prefix.
Modules that modify Recharge, Force, and Duration can be used.
Shield Wall is often considered the 'bread and butter' skill for the Mammoth, as it provides a huge boost to defensibility for the duration with no offensive downsides. Some care must be taken in positioning to ensure that the maximum number of enemies's shots are blocked.
Affected by Perks
Shield Wall can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Green L7 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 20 vouchers
- Blue L13 - Cerrado Plains, Supply Officer Cook - 90 vouchers
- Green L22 - Shanty Town, Supply Officer "Shadow" - 30 vouchers
- Blue L32 - FOB Sagan, Supply Officer Bender - 100 vouchers
- Blue L39 - Crossroads Station, Supply Officer Smith - 110 vouchers