|Base HP||1800 HP|
|Base energy||? energywarning.png"? energy" is not a number.|
|Base energy recharge||-1|
|Base run speed||?.?? m/swarning.png"?.?? m/s" is not a number.|
|Base jump height||-1-1 m|
|Primary weapon||Heavy Laser MG|
|Ability 1||Gravity Field Grenade|
|Ability 2||Sundering Wave|
- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
The Rhino is a Dreadnaught-class battleframe oriented around dealing damage that possesses unparalleled firepower. Its Laser HMG can decimate large numbers of enemies, while the optional Grav Field Grenades create gravity wells which hold enemies still. The Rhino's firepower comes at a price, as it sacrifices defensive capabilities. 
- Title: Laser Lancer
- Charge - "While Charge is active the Rhino moves faster, cannot be knocked back, and passes through enemies, Nearby enemies become Snared, Knocked Back, and take damage"
- Gravity Field Grenade - "Shoots out a projectile that creates a Gravity Field on Impact. Enemies near the field become Snared, dramatically reducing their movement speed. In addition, projectiles that pass near the field will become redirected to the center."
- Sundering Wave - "The Rhino explodes outward, dealing damage to nearby enemies. Affected enemies become Vulnerable, increasing damage taken."
- Absorption Bomb - "The Dreadnaught braces for impact, briefly gaining extreme damage resistance. The Dreadnaught then explodes outwards, dealing the absorbed damage to nearby enemies."
- Explosive Rounds - "Loads a special ammo which causes the Dreadnaught's shots to become explosive, dealing AOE damage on impact."
- Heavy Armor - "The Dreadnaught activated energy shields, briefly reducing damage taken."
- Repulsor Blast - "The Dreadnaught emits a blast wave, damaging and knocking back nearby enemies."
- Turret Mode - "Toggled activation ability that locks the Dreadnaught in place. While in Turret Mode, the Dreadnaught has increased damage, rate of fire, accuracy, and a damage absorption shield which re-applies itself."
- Dreadfield - "The Rhino surrounds itself with an energy vortex, draining energy from nearby enemies and increasing damage dealt. The Rhino's rate of fire is increased based on how many enemies are affected, and as long as one enemy is in the field, the Rhino's weapons consume no ammunition"
- Accord Mortar Launcher - "The Accord Arcfolds a Mortar Launcher into the Dreadnaught's hands, briefly replacing the equipped weapon. While active, this weapon deals extreme AOE damage and has unlimited ammo."
|Assault||Accord Assault - Firecat - Tigerclaw|
|Biotech||Accord Biotech - Dragonfly - Recluse|
|Dreadnaught||Accord Dreadnaught - Arsenal - Mammoth - Rhino|
|Engineer||Accord Engineer - Bastion - Electron|
|Recon||Accord Recon - Nighthawk - Raptor|