- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Stock Repulsor Blast|
|Base Damage||350 + 7 * (item Lvl - 1)|
"The Dreadnaught emits a blast wave, damaging and knocking back nearby enemies."
Repulsor Blast is one of the Accord Dreadnaught's skills, although it can be equipped on any Dreadnaught battleframe. It causes a wave of force to expand from the dreadnaught, dealing damage and knocking back any nearby enemies.
Prefixes & Modules
Repulsor Blast can come with the Barrage, Cooled, Energized, Expanding, Swift, and Widened Prefix as well as the Custom prefix.
Modules that modify Recharge, Force, AoE, and Duration can be used.
The knockback from Repulsor Blast can be used to unburrow Nautili.
Affected By Perks
Repulsor Blast can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Green L7 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 20 vouchers
- Blue L13 - Cerrado Plains, Supply Officer Cook - 90 vouchers
- Green L22 - Shanty Town, Supply Officer "Shadow" - 30 vouchers
- Blue L32 - FOB Sagan, Supply Officer Bender - 100 vouchers
- Blue L39 - Crossroads Station, Supply Officer Smith - 110 vouchers
Repulsor Blaster has a variant called Graviton Blast which does the opposite of emitting a blast wave but instead pulls in enemies before unleashing a 360 degree wave of damage. Recipes can be purchased at ARES Vendors allowing you to craft Graviton Blast, which uses Space Manipulators during crafting.