- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Stock Remote Explosive|
|Effect Radius||5 m|
|Base Damage||450 + 9 * (item Lvl - 1)|
"The Nighthawk shoots out a mine which can be remotely detonated, causing damage to enemies in the blast radius and leaving behind a damaging fire patch. This is a Detonatable ability."
Remote Explosive is one of the Nighthawk's abilities. It launches an explosive charge in a straight line and stops on contact with a surface, player, or NPC. The charge explodes when the ability is activated a second time, or after a duration. It can even be activated while scoped, allowing for perfect placement wherever the Nighthawk wants. After the explosion, Remote Explosive creates a patch of fire that lasts for 5 seconds and deals 10% of the initial explosion damage each second. The area covered by the patch of fire has the same AoE radius as the initial explosion.
Prefixes & Modules
Remote Explosive can come with the Bane, Barrage, Cooled, and Widened Prefix as well as the Custom modifier.
Modules that modify Recharge, and AoE should be used for best effect.
Affected By Perks
Remote Explosive can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Green L7 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 20 vouchers
- Blue L13 - Cerrado Plains, Supply Officer Cook - 90 vouchers
- Green L22 - Shanty Town, Supply Officer "Shadow" - 30 vouchers
- Blue L32 - FOB Sagan, Supply Officer Bender - 100 vouchers
- Blue L39 - Crossroads Station, Supply Officer Smith - 110 vouchers