- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
Powerups are drops that provide some sort of effect when picked up but are consumed in the process.
PvE powerups are dropped by dead enemies and supply crates. Some are also available from supply stations found around the world or from an Engineer's Supply Station. Those that are currently in the game are:
- Small Health Powerup - a small green cross that restores 250 health when picked up
- Small Ammo Powerup - a stack of three yellow bullets that restores 40% of the player's primary and secondary weapon ammo.
- Large Health Powerup - a larger green cross that restores 500 health when picked up
- Large Ammo Powerup - a larger stack of three yellow bullets that completely refills the player's primary and secondary weapon ammo.
Seen at the event (official names are unknown):
- Cooldown - a purple orb that instantly re-set all of the player's skill cooldowns.
- Double Damage - a floating, red '2x' that doubles a player's damage for a few seconds.
- Heal - a green 'pill' shape that instantly heals the player back to 100% (cannot be picked up by players at full health)
- Ammo recharge - a floating amber 'bullet' shape that instantly re-fills and re-loads all of a players weapons.