- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Stock Power Field|
|Rate of Fire Bonus Potency||25%|
|Buff Duration||10 seconds|
"The Raptor shoots a deployable that detonates on impact with a surface, creating an energy field that causes allies that enter to become Supercharged, increasing their rate of fire and granting unlimited ammo. Empowered effect: Affected allies also gain unlimited energy.
Power Field is one of the Raptor's abilities. It fires out a projectile in a straight line that can be detonated by activating the skill again. Upon being detonated or making contact with an object, the projectile creates a spherical field that applies the Supercharged effect to all friendlies that run through it. Under normal circumstances, this buff grants the affected players unlimited ammo and an increased rate of fire. For the Charge Rifle, Power Field's buff increases charge speed. The buff can be refreshed by remaining inside the field. Exiting and re-entering the field will not increase the buff's power.
Prefixes & Modules
Power Field can come with the Bane, Blitz, Charged, Cooled, Enduring, Lasting, and Potent Prefix as well as the Custom prefix.
Modules that modify Recharge, Potency, AoE, and Duration can be used.
Affected by Perks
Power Field can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Green L7 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 20 vouchers
- Blue L13 - Cerrado Plains, Supply Officer Cook - 90 vouchers
- Green L22 - Shanty Town, Supply Officer "Shadow" - 30 vouchers
- Blue L32 - FOB Sagan, Supply Officer Bender - 100 vouchers
- Blue L39 - Crossroads Station, Supply Officer Smith - 110 vouchers