Patch Notes v1-3-1869
From Firefall Wiki
Hello everyone, we have released a bug fixing patch which addresses the following issues.
- Music will now play properly throughout the game.
- Fixed an issue which was preventing Chosen Barricades from despawning after completion.
- Players will now have an easier time earning participation in Chosen Barricade encounters.
- Hunter Hissers will no longer cause players to get stuck in a loop of power drain where they cannot escape by any means.
- Fixed dropship floor collisions so that players will no longer hang halfway through their floors.
- The Chosen Executioner at Mushroom Rock will no longer lose his weapon after running.
- Bandits will no longer attack Ophanim Manhunt targets in ARES missions.
- Elite Engineers spawned at Harvesters in the Amazon will now eventually despawn.
- Skivers no longer spark when entering water.
- Healing Wave will now damage enemy players in duels and PvP.
- Kanaloa should no longer get into a state where it hovers above the lava pool.
- Fixed an issue which caused players to be denied the opportunity to roll for loot after defeating Kanaloa.
- Players are no longer able to interact with the AA turret in Power Grab, just the terminal as intended. This was causing players to think they had disabled the gun when it was still active.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused escort NPCs during ARES Jobs in Stronghold to stop moving, effectively preventing the Job from being finished.
- “Aranha Recovery” will now show a male portrait for the male character.
- Sniper Rifles are now able to benefit from Custom Bombard, Custom Fusillade, Custom Havoc and Custom High Yield components.
- Sharpeye R36 Rifles will now benefit from range modifiers.
- Heavy Turrets now properly accept Fast Deploy, Long Deploy and Potent Deploy components.
- Afterburner now properly accepts Fast Deploy, Force Deploy and Long Deploy components.
- Trailblaze now properly accepts Fast Deploy, Force Deploy and Long Deploy components.
- Healing Generator now properly accepts Fast Deploy, Long Deploy, Potent Deploy and Wide Deploy components.
- Claymore now properly accepts Fast Deploy Components and Ranged Deploy components.
- Overclocking Station now accepts Fast Deploy, Force Deploy, Long Deploy and Wide Deploy components.
- Cryo Grenades now accept Fast Deploy, Force Deploy, Long Deploy, Ranged Deploy and Wide Deploy components.
- Resonating Bolts now accept Fast Deploy and Wide Deploy components.
- Sin Beacon now accepts Fast Deploy, Long Deploy, Potent Deploy and Wide Deploy components.
- Fuel Air Bomb’s fire patch will now be affected by Effect Radius modules.
- Biorifles which are modified for increased rate of fire will now properly display their alt-fire visual effects.
- Enduring components can no longer be added to Boomerang Shot as it did not benefit from Potency.
- Particle Beams will no longer accept Focused components since range is not an accepted modifier for this ability.
- Charged Pulse Generators will no longer accept Focused or Remote components since range does not affect the Charged Pulse Generator.
- The Ranger MGV has had its colors reverted to the intended and original design.
- Health bars will now update more frequently, showing damage dealt to enemies more clearly.