Patch Notes v1-3-1858
From Firefall Wiki
Hello ARES pilots!
We're currently deploying a hotfix which will address the following issues:
- Fixed an issue with Heavy Armor which was causing servers to crash.
- The Cobra XLR LGV will once again be usable.
- The tooltip for the 'Apothesis' module will now display properly.
- Fixed a crash which was causing Chosen to stop spawning in certain parts of the Amazon Warfront.
- Players will now see the correct loot in their group loot window after defeating multiple titans in a row.
- Known issue: the loot displayed will still show the previously earned loot behind it. However, if the player mouses over the item in the list it will display the correct loot's tooltip.
- The untextured cover objects which appeared in Northern Shores have been removed.
- The XP messages chat channel will now appear properly in the chat channel filters.
These issues were fixed server-side prior to today's hotfix:
- The Amazon Warzone is now scaling the amount of available shards to better accommodate the amount of players who are playing in this area.
- Deleted mail will no longer reappear in the player's mailbox when relogging.
- The reputation vendor at Tecumseh Airbase will now properly sell items to ARES pilots with the proper reputation levels.
- The reputation vendor at Crossroads Station will now properly sell items to ARES pilots with the proper reputation levels.
The Red 5 Community Team