- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Stock Multi Turret|
|Launch Speed (Range)||20 m/s|
|Base Health||350 + 7 * (Item Lvl-1)|
|Base Damage||27+ 0.525* (Item Lvl-1)|
"Deploys a small turret. Multiple small turrets may be up at any given time. Multiple charges stored on separate cooldowns."
Multi Turret is a Bastion skill that can deploy 3 or more Multi Turrets that automatically attack all hostile entities. When deployed, they will attach to any solid surface they hit, allowing them to be attached to walls and ceilings. The amount of charges is based on Max Deployment.
Unlike the Heavy Turret, Multi Turrets are deployed from a grenade. When the ability is activated, the Bastion shoots out a grenade that spawns a Multi Turret on impact.
Prefixes & Modules
The Multi Turret can come with the Bane, Cooled, and Deployment Prefix as well as the Custom prefix (currently only on Cooled).
Modules that modify Max Deployment, Recharge, Duration, and Range can be used.
Affected By Perks
Not affected by:
- Ballistics Expert
- Sure Shot - turrets can trigger Sure Shot, but they do not benefit from it
- Hunter - turrets can trigger Hunter, but they do not benefit from it
Multi Turret can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Green L7 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 20 vouchers
- Blue L13 - Cerrado Plains, Supply Officer Cook - 90 vouchers
- Green L22 - Shanty Town, Supply Officer "Shadow" - 30 vouchers
- Blue L32 - FOB Sagan, Supply Officer Bender - 100 vouchers
- Blue L39 - Crossroads Station, Supply Officer Smith - 110 vouchers