Melding Anomaly Neutralizer
- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
The Melding Anomaly Neutralizer, or 'M.A.N' is a craft-able device which is used to destabilize a Melding Anomaly (by interacting with it).
- Ingame Desription: A device that should neutralize a melding anomaly - what's the worst that could happen?
The device consists of an Empty Melding Anomaly Neutralizer (reusable part) and an Encapsulated Super-Melded Cell (consumable part/ammunition).
The total materials cost to build a empty melding anomaly neutralizer are as follows:
- 114,000 Crystite
- 4,250 of any Mineral (Metal or Composite)
- 1,500 of any Metal
- 2,750 of any Gas (Reactive or Inert)
- 4,250 of any Organic (Biomaterials or Enzymes)
The total materials cost to build a encapsulated super-melded cell are as follows:
- 10,000 Crystite
- 7,500 Metals
- 2,500 Composites
- 7,500 Inert Gas
- 2,500 Reactive Gas
- 7,500 Biomaterial
- 2,500 Enzymes
- 1,500 Melded Glial Cell Smears
- 300 Melded Blood Sample
- 75 Melded Muscle Tissue