|Base HP||2400 HP|
|Base energy||? energywarning.png"? energy" is not a number.|
|Base energy recharge||-1|
|Base run speed||?.?? m/swarning.png"?.?? m/s" is not a number.|
|Base jump height||-1-1 m|
|Primary weapon||Heavy Plasma MG|
|Ability 1||Teleport Shot|
|Ability 3||Shield Wall|
The Omnidyne-M Mammoth is a Dreadnaught-class battleframe specialized in tanking. It is the sturdiest battleframe in circulation. Using a modified Plasma HMG, the Mammoth can defend itself using energy domes and shields. A Personal Arcfold allows the battleframe to travel great distances, countering its slow movement.
- Title: Barricade
- Shield Wall - "The Mammoth raises a durable forward shield that blocks incoming enemy projectiles, while allowing the Mammoth to shoot unhindered. In addition, allies behind the Mammoth become Resiliant, reducing damage taken."
- Teleport Shot - "Shoots a projectile that causes the Mammoth to teleport to the point of impact, dealing damage to any enemies located there."
- Thunderdome - "Creates a sphere of energy around the Mammoth, preventing enemies from crossing. In addition, the sphere absorbs all projectiles that impact it."
- Absorption Bomb - "The Dreadnaught braces for impact, briefly gaining extreme damage resistance. The Dreadnaught then explodes outwards, dealing the absorbed damage to nearby enemies."
- Explosive Rounds - "Loads a special ammo which causes the Dreadnaught's shots to become explosive, dealing AOE damage on impact."
- Heavy Armor - "The Dreadnaught activated energy shields, briefly reducing damage taken."
- Repulsor Blast - "The Dreadnaught emits a blast wave, damaging and knocking back nearby enemies."
- Turret Mode - "Toggled activation ability that locks the Dreadnaught in place. While in Turret Mode, the Dreadnaught has increased damage, rate of fire, accuracy, and a damage absorption shield which re-applies itself."
- Tremors - "The Mammoth emits powerful seismic waves, dealing damage to all nearby enemies every second. In addition, affected enemies are knocked back and Snared, reducing their movement speed."
- Accord Mortar Launcher - "The Accord Arcfolds a Mortar Launcher into the Dreadnaught's hands, briefly replacing the equipped weapon. While active, this weapon deals extreme AOE damage and has unlimited ammo."
|Assault||Accord Assault - Firecat - Tigerclaw|
|Biotech||Accord Biotech - Dragonfly - Recluse|
|Dreadnaught||Accord Dreadnaught - Arsenal - Mammoth - Rhino|
|Engineer||Accord Engineer - Bastion - Electron|
|Recon||Accord Recon - Nighthawk - Raptor|