- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Base Damage||85 + 1.7* (Item Lvl-1)|
"The Firecat expels a continuous stream of flame, damaging nearby enemies. While Immolate is active, the Firecat is immune to self splash damage"
Immolate is one of the Firecat's abilities. It causes fire to radiate from the battleframe's legs for a short duration, damaging any enemies around or underneath the player.
While active, the player is also immune to self damage from the Thermal Cannon.
Prefixes & Modules
Immolate can come with the Bane, Barrage, Charged, Cooled, Distant, Lasting, and Widened Prefix as well as the Custom prefix.
Modules that modify Recharge, Duration, Range, and AoE can be used.
If both Immolate and the perk Flame Buffer are equipped on a Firecat, the radius of Flame Buffer is boosted to be the radius of the equipped Immolate. To take advantage of this synergy, it is best to focus on increasing Immolate's AoE.
Affected By Perks
Immolate can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Green L7 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 20 vouchers
- Blue L13 - Cerrado Plains, Supply Officer Cook - 90 vouchers
- Green L22 - Shanty Town, Supply Officer "Shadow" - 30 vouchers
- Blue L32 - FOB Sagan, Supply Officer Bender - 100 vouchers
- Blue L39 - Crossroads Station, Supply Officer Smith - 110 vouchers