- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Stock Healing Pillar|
|Projectile Speed (Range)||40 m/s|
|Self Heal Potency||20%|
|Healing||500 + 10 * (Item Lvl-1)|
|Base Damage||600 + 12 * (Item Lvl-1)|
"Fires a projectile that creates a ring on the ground that heals allies and damages enemies after a duration"
Healing Pillar is a Dragonfly ability that places a green pad on the ground. For a short duration, allies on the pad will receive a small amount of healing. After this short chargeup, the pad explodes upwards, healing allies and damaging enemies on top of it. A percentage of the burst heal applied to allies is siphoned and applied to the Dragonfly. If the Dragonfly is within the pad when it explodes upwards, they will also be healed by the ability. However, the ability's siphoning will not apply to the burst healing applied to the Dragonfly.
Prefixes & Modules
Healing Pillar can come with the Barrage, Blitz, Cooled, Disruption, Potent, and Widened Prefix as well as the Custom prefix.
Modules that modify Recharge, AoE, and Potency can be used.
Affected By Perks
Healing Pillar can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Green L7 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 20 vouchers
- Blue L13 - Cerrado Plains, Supply Officer Cook - 90 vouchers
- Green L22 - Shanty Town, Supply Officer "Shadow" - 30 vouchers
- Blue L32 - FOB Sagan, Supply Officer Bender - 100 vouchers
- Blue L39 - Crossroads Station, Supply Officer Smith - 110 vouchers