- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
"Fires a ball of healing that explodes when activated again. The explosion heals nearby allies and damages enemies. Returns a portion of healing to Dragonfly on effective heal."
Healing Ball is one of the Dragonfly's damage and heal abilities. It launches a green orb in a straight line that explodes on impact with a player or NPC. Any allies caught in the explosion are healed, while any enemy units are damaged. The orb bounces on contact with any surface, and can be detonated manually by activating the ability a second time. The orb automatically detonates after a predetermined time. A percentage of the healing applied to allies is siphoned and applied to the Dragonfly. If the Dragonfly is within the effect radius of the explosion, they will also be healed by the ability. However, the ability's siphoning will not apply to the healing applied to the Dragonfly.
Prefixes & Modules
Healing Ball can come with the Blitz, Charged, Cooled, Energized, Focused, Forceful, Longarm, Potent, Ranging, Rapid, and Swift Prefix as well as the Custom prefix (currently only on Cooled).
Modules that modify Recharge, Potency, Force, Range, and AoE can be used.
Affected By Perks
Healing Ball can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Blue L9 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 90 vouchers
- Green L18 - Sunken Harbor, Supply Officer "Jabs" - 35 vouchers
- Blue L29 - Andreev Station, Supply Officer Schwartz - 90 vouchers
- Green L37 - FOB Harpoon, Supply Officer Wachi - 50 vouchers
- Green L39 - Camp Jasper, Supply Officer Mendel - 60 vouchers