- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|"A cousin of the Plasma Cannon, the Fusion Cannon fires a faster travelling plasma ball with higher impact damage and smaller area of effect."|
|Weapon Type||Primary weapon|
|Rate of Fire||1000 ms/burst|
|Alt-Fire Splash Radius||4m|
|Charge-Up Duration||3 seconds|
|Reload Speed||2 seconds|
|Magazine Size||6 ammo|
The Fusion Cannon is the Tigerclaw's signature weapon. Its primary fire is similar to the Plasma Cannon's, but fires a faster moving projectile that deals more damage with a smaller area of effect. Its secondary fire charges a nova blast that deals significantly more damage in a large area. The downside is that it takes several seconds to charge. The damage and splash radius of the nova blast depends on how long it was charged for before firing.
Both of the Fusion Cannon's fire modes can damage burrowing enemies such as Hissers.
Nova Cannon Secondary Fire
- Plasma damage type.
- Takes approximately 1.5 seconds to reach minimal charge.
- Takes approximately 3 seconds to reach maximum charge.
- Deals considerable area of effect damage on impact.
- Charging for longer results in higher damage.
Affected By Perks