- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Stock Explosive Rounds|
|Damage Bonus Potency||15%|
"Loads a special ammo which causes the Dreadnaught's shots to become explosive, dealing AOE damage on impact."
Explosive Rounds is an Accord Dreadnaught ability, although it can be equipped on any Dreadnaught battleframe. Using the skill causes all rounds fired for a short duration to deal extra damage and have a small splash radius. The ability also changes the damage type of the Dreadnought's weapon to Explosive.
Prefixes & Modules
Explosive Rounds can come with the Barrage, Blitz, Charged, Cooled, Disruption, Enduring, Lasting, Potent, and Widened Prefix as well as the Custom prefix.
Modules that modify Recharge, AoE, Potency, and Duration can be used.
Explosive Rounds will change the damage type of the Dreadnought's weapon. This means that perks such as Ballistics Expert will not buff the Dreadnought's damage while this ability is active.
Affected By Perks
Explosive Rounds can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Blue L9 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 90 vouchers
- Green L18 - Sunken Harbor, Supply Officer "Jabs" - 35 vouchers
- Blue L29 - Andreev Station, Supply Officer Schwartz - 90 vouchers
- Green L37 - FOB Harpoon, Supply Officer Wachi - 50 vouchers
- Green L39 - Camp Jasper, Supply Officer Mendel - 60 vouchers