- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Base Damage||100 + 2 * (Item Lvl-1)|
"Launch backwards and leave behind a cloud of poison"
Evacuate is a Recluse skill that can be used both offensively and defensively. Activating the ability immediately launches the Recluse up and backwards while leaving behind a small poison cloud that does damage over time to all enemies within its Area of Effect.
Prefixes & Modules
Evacuate can come with the Barrage, Charged, Cooled, Energized, Lasting, Strengthened, and Swift Prefix as well as the Custom prefix.
Modules that modify Recharge, Duration, Force, AoE, can be used.
Evacuate can be used while gliding, but doing so isn't practical.
Affected By Perks
Evacuate can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Blue L9 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 90 vouchers
- Green L18 - Sunken Harbor, Supply Officer "Jabs" - 35 vouchers
- Blue L29 - Andreev Station, Supply Officer Schwartz - 90 vouchers
- Green L37 - FOB Harpoon, Supply Officer Wachi - 50 vouchers
- Green L39 - Camp Jasper, Supply Officer Mendel - 60 vouchers