|Base HP||1100 HP|
|Base energy||350 energy|
|Base run speed||5.00 m/s|
|Primary weapon||Tesla Rifle|
|Ability 1||Multi Turret|
|Ability 2||Energy Wall|
|Ability 3||Sentinel Pod|
- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
OD-E12 "Bastion" is equipped with the most versatile set of deployables, and is adaptable to almost any situation. It utilizes defensive technologies to keep its pilot and allies safe in combat. Multiple upgradeable turrets can be placed at once, while special pods can be deployed to siphon energy and repair nearby energy. A short-range Tesla Rifle is used as an offensive weapon.
- Base Movement Speed: Average
- Progression Material: Regenics
- Title: Mobile Fortress
- Energy Wall - "Fires a projectile that creates a wall when it is reactivated or hits an enemy."
- Multi Turret - "Deploys a small turret. Players are allowed to have three small turrets up at any given time. The charges store up to a maximum of three."
- Sentinel Pod - "Deploys a deployable that heals other deployables or damages enemies depending on targets detected."
- Charged Pulse Generator - "The Engineer shoots out a deployable that begins charging up ambient energy. When fully charged, deals heavy damage and knocks back nearby enemies."
- Claymore - "Places a directional explosive. Enemies who trigger the claymore take heavy damage. Several Claymores can be stored at one time."
- Deployable Shield - "Deploy a protective forcefield."
- Heavy Turret - "Deploys an automated, self-upgrading turret."
- Supply Station - "Quickly deploys a powerful supply station."
- Fortify - "Fortify heals all deployables and they do double damage for a duration."
- Anti-Personnel Turret - "Deploys a powerful mannable turret that can be used by friendlies."
|Assault||Accord Assault - Archangel - Firecat - Tigerclaw|
|Biotech||Accord Biotech - Dragonfly - Recluse|
|Dreadnaught||Accord Dreadnaught - Arsenal - Mammoth - Rhino|
|Engineer||Accord Engineer - Bastion - Electron|
|Recon||Accord Recon - Nighthawk - Raptor|