- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Stock Emergency Response|
|Base Healing||100 + 2 * (Item Lvl-1)|
"Sends the Dragonfly launching forward, and leaves behind a cloud that causes enemies to become Vulnerable, increasing damage taken. Also heals any allies who come into contact with the cloud."
Emergency Response is a Dragonfly skill that launches the Dragonfly up and forward at a high velocity. The cloud it leaves behind debuffs any nearby enemies with the Vulnerable effect, causing them to take more damage. Additionally, any allies who come into contact with the cloud are healed. The Dragonfly automatically receives this healing upon use.
Prefixes & Modules
Emergency Response can come with the Bane, Barrage, Blitz, Charged, Cooled, Distruption, Distant, Enduring, Energized, Expanding, Forceful, Lasting, Potent, Strengthened, Swift, and Widened Prefix as well as the Custom prefix (currently only on Cooled).
Modules that modify Recharge, AoE, Potency, Duration, and Force can be used.
Emergency Response can be used while gliding for a small boost.
Affected By Perks
Emergency Response can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Green L15 - Trans-Hub Command, Supply Officer McFinn - 30 vouchers
- Green L25 - Dredge, Supply Officer Jones - 40 vouchers
- Green L33 - lab 16, Supply Officer White - 40 vouchers
- Blue L40 - Kanaloa Research Station, Supply Officer Bryson - 120 vouchers