|Base HP||1100 HP|
|Base energy||350 energy|
|Base energy recharge||-1|
|Base run speed||5.00 m/s|
|Base jump height||-1-1 m|
|Ability 1||Boomerang Shot|
|Ability 3||Overclocking Station|
|Hyper-Kinesis Module||Electrical Storm|
- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
AA-E01 "Electron" - An array of fast-acting gadgets make the Electron the front line support of choice. Designed for combat support in volatile environments, the "Electron" lets its pilot be effective from range with a powerful Shock Rifle. The Shock Rifle is also used to detonate other Electron tech, like the Bulwark. This frame can create artificial electrical storms.
- Title: Storm Rider
- Armor Station - "The Armor Supply Station adds an additional Armor powerup, but resupplies its powerups slower than a normal Supply Station."
- Boomerang Shot - "Fires an electric shot which returns to the Electron, dealing damage to all enemies in its path. Allies hit by the shot are also shielded."
- Bulwark - "The Electron erupts in a pulse of energy, which applies a shield to the Electron and nearby allies. The shield absorbs a medium amount of damage"
- Charged Pulse Generator - "The Engineer shoots out a deployable that begins charging up ambient energy. When fully charged, deals heavy damage and knocks back nearby enemies."
- Claymore - "Places a directional explosive. Enemies who trigger the claymore take heavy damage. Several Claymores can be stored at one time."
- Deployable Shield - "Deploy a protective forcefield."
- Heavy Turret - "Deploys an automated, self-upgrading turret."
- Overclocking Station - "Deploys an empowering battery. Applies bonus energy damage to nearby friendlies and restores energy."
- Rocket Turret - "Rocket-firing heavy turret. Requires more combat time before upgrading"
- Supply Station - "Quickly deploys a powerful supply station."
- Anti-Personnel Turret - "Deploys a powerful mannable turret that can be used by friendlies."
- Electrical Storm - "Fires a projectile, creating a slow moving and powerful electrical storm. The storm gains in size as it moves, dealing massive damage to any enemies it touches.
|Assault||Accord Assault - Firecat - Tigerclaw|
|Biotech||Accord Biotech - Dragonfly - Recluse|
|Dreadnaught||Accord Dreadnaught - Arsenal - Mammoth - Rhino|
|Engineer||Accord Engineer - Bastion - Electron|
|Recon||Accord Recon - Nighthawk - Raptor|