- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Stock Deployable Shield|
|Base Shield Health||1700 + 34 * (Item Lvl-1)|
"Deploy a protective forcefield."
Deployable Shield is one of the Accord Engineer's abilities, although it can be equipped on any Engineer Battleframe. It lobs a projectile that deploys a quarter-sphere shield where it lands. The shield blocks incoming fire and enemy movement, but allows friendly projectiles to pass freely from inside.
Prefixes & Modules
The Deployable Shield can come with the Charged, Cooled, and Lasting Prefix as well as the Custom prefix.
Modules that modify Recharge and Duration can be used.
Multi Turrets, Heavy Turrets, and Rocket Turrets can be placed on a deployed Deployable Shield. When the shield's duration ends, the Multi Turret will fall to the ground, but a Heavy Turret or Rocket Turret will not.
Affected By Perks
Deployable Shield can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Blue L9 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 90 vouchers
- Green L18 - Sunken Harbor, Supply Officer "Jabs" - 35 vouchers
- Blue L29 - Andreev Station, Supply Officer Schwartz - 90 vouchers
- Green L37 - FOB Harpoon, Supply Officer Wachi - 50 vouchers
- Green L39 - Camp Jasper, Supply Officer Mendel - 60 vouchers