- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Base Damage||500 + 10 * (item Lvl - 1)|
"The Recon activates a stealth generator, becoming invisible and leaving a decoy that attracts enemy attention. The decoy explodes after a brief delay, damaging nearby enemies"
Decoy is one of the Accord Recon's abilities, although it can be equipped on any Recon battleframe. Activating the ability turns the player invisible for several seconds. Firing or using melee will remove invisibility, but using abilities will not. The ability also leaves behind a decoy that looks like the player, and all NPC enemies that were targeting the Recon will target the decoy instead, giving a few much-needed seconds to allow the Recon to move to a safer position. This decoy explodes after several seconds, damaging enemies in an area around it.
Prefixes & Modules
Decoy can come with the Barrage, Charged, Cooled, Distant, Lasting, and Widened Prefix as well as the Custom modifier.
Modules that modify Recharge, AoE, and Duration should be used for best effect.
When used in mid-air, the decoy will drop to the ground. Visual effects on the player are unaffected by invisibility, so players in PvP will see you if you have these effects. When running while invisible, dust clouds can be seen at the player's feet, allowing other players in PvP to target them.
Affected by Perks
Decoy can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Green L7 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 20 vouchers
- Blue L13 - Cerrado Plains, Supply Officer Cook - 90 vouchers
- Green L22 - Shanty Town, Supply Officer "Shadow" - 30 vouchers
- Blue L32 - FOB Sagan, Supply Officer Bender - 100 vouchers
- Blue L39 - Crossroads Station, Supply Officer Smith - 110 vouchers