- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Snare Duration||3 seconds|
|Base Damage||500 + 10 * (Item Lvl-1)|
"Death from above! The Assault jumps into the air and descends on targets, impacting the ground. Enemies near the impact point are damaged based on distance traveled"
Crater is an Accord Assault skill, although it can be equipped on any Assault battleframe. It causes the assault to rise upwards for a short time and then quickly drop until hitting terrain, an enemy or another player, dealing damage in a radius around the impact site, as well as snaring and knocking back any enemies hit. More altitude adds more damage, though aiming gets more difficult.
Prefixes & Modules
Crater can come with the Barrage, Charged, Cooled, Distant, Energized, Expanding, Lasting, Strengthened, Swift, and Widened Prefix as well as the Custom prefix.
Modules that modify Recharge, AoE, Duration, and Force, can be used.
Crater works well with Afterburner, as Afterburner can be used to quickly reach high altitudes. This makes it much easier for an Assault to do large amounts of damage with Crater.
Affected By Perks
Charge can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Blue L9 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 90 vouchers
- Green L18 - Sunken Harbor, Supply Officer "Jabs" - 35 vouchers
- Blue L29 - Andreev Station, Supply Officer Schwartz - 90 vouchers
- Green L37 - FOB Harpoon, Supply Officer Wachi - 50 vouchers
- Green L39 - Camp Jasper, Supply Officer Mendel - 60 vouchers