From Firefall Wiki
This page was last updated during patch v1.0. The current patch is v1.3.1869.
- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Unlocked on Battleframe:||Raptor|
|Restricted to Frames:|
|Unlocked at Level/Perk Level:||0 / Passive|
|Perk Points Needed to Equip:||1|
"Each hit of the Charge Rifle grants a stack of Conduit. Upon reaching three stacks, the next shot fired or the next ability activated becomes Empowered, gaining additional effects and consuming all stacks"
This perk affects:
- When using a Charge Rifle, firing with three conduit charges drains all charges and causes the shot to explode on impact.
- When using an R36, firing can now build charges but not expend them.
- The R36 rounds cause energy damage at full charge.
- An Empowered Teleport Shot gives the Raptor a movement speed buff after teleporting
- An Empowered Powerfield grants unlimited energy to the affected allies.
- An Empowered SIN Scrambler increases the damage taken by the affected enemy.
- No other abilities can become Empowered.