- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Base Damage||100 + 2 * (item Lvl - 1)|
|Speed Bonus Force||50%|
|Snare Duration||2 seconds|
"While Charge is active the Rhino moves faster, cannot be knocked back, and passes through enemies, Nearby enemies become Snared, Knocked Back, and take damage"
Charge is one of the Rhino's abilities. The Rhino significantly increases its move speed for a short duration, and any enemies near the Rhino are damaged, knocked back, and snared for a short duration. While the ability is active, the Rhino is not affected by knockback.
Prefixes & Modules
Charge can come with the Bane, Barrage, Charged, Cooled, Distant, Energized, Expanding, Lasting, Strengthened, Swift, and Widened Prefix as well as the Custom prefix.
Modules that modify Recharge, AoE, Force, and Duration can be used.
Affected By Perks
Charge can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Blue L9 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 90 vouchers
- Green L18 - Sunken Harbor, Supply Officer "Jabs" - 35 vouchers
- Blue L29 - Andreev Station, Supply Officer Schwartz - 90 vouchers
- Green L37 - FOB Harpoon, Supply Officer Wachi - 50 vouchers
- Green L39 - Camp Jasper, Supply Officer Mendel - 60 vouchers