|Base HP||1100 HP|
|Base energy||350 energy|
|Base energy recharge||-1|
|Base run speed||5.00 m/s|
|Base jump height||-1-1 m|
|Ability 1||Healing Ball|
|Ability 2||Healing Pillar|
|Ability 3||Emergency Response|
|Hyper-Kinesis Module||Healing Dome|
- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
OD-B9 "Dragonfly" is a 'Biotech' frame with a heavy emphasis on regenerative abilities. The ultimate in combat support, the "Dragonfly" was designed to support Omnidyne's Mammoth and Tigerclaw frames. The Dragonfly is built with small canisters of life-rejuvenating gas inside the jumpjets. The BioRifle, the default weapon of the Dragonfly, is a capable sidearm.
- Title: Apothecary
- Emergency Response - "Sends the Dragonfly launching forward, and leaves behind a cloud that causes enemies to become Vulnerable, increasing damage taken. Also heals any allies who come into contact with the cloud."
- Healing Ball - "Fires a ball of healing that explodes when activated again. The explosion heals nearby allies and damages enemies. Returns a portion of healing to Dragonfly on effective heal."
- Healing Pillar - "Fires a projectile that creates a ring on the ground that heals allies and damages enemies after a duration"
- Healing Generator - "Deploys a healing generator that leashes to nearby allies and converts a portion of their damage into healing."
- Healing Wave - "Fires a forward wave that heals friendlies, knocks back enemies, and damages NPCs."
- Poison Ball - "Shoots a ball that damages targets and afflicts them with Poison, damaging them further over time."
- Poison Trail - "Leaves a poisonous trail of gas where the Biotech moves. The gas damages and snares enemies that touch it."
- Triage - "Grants a buff to the Biotech that makes him revive faster and take less damage"
- Healing Dome - "Heals nearby allies and grants them a damage and lifesteal buff."
- Accord Chemical Sprayer Arcfold - "Arcfolds a chemical sprayer to the Biotech. The chemical sprayer is a temporary weapon that fires in a frontal cone damaging enemies and healing friendlies"
|Assault||Accord Assault - Firecat - Tigerclaw|
|Biotech||Accord Biotech - Dragonfly - Recluse|
|Dreadnaught||Accord Dreadnaught - Arsenal - Mammoth - Rhino|
|Engineer||Accord Engineer - Bastion - Electron|
|Recon||Accord Recon - Nighthawk - Raptor|