|Base HP||1100 HP|
|Base energy||300 energy|
|Base energy recharge||-1|
|Base run speed||7.00 m/s|
|Base jump height||-1-1 m|
|Primary weapon||Bio Needler|
|Ability 2||Poison Trail|
|Ability 3||Healing Wave|
|Hyper-Kinesis Module||Accord Chemical Sprayer Arcfold|
- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
The Biotech, previously known as 'Medic', is geared mostly towards healing and keeping its teammates alive. They do have some combat capabilities of their own, so they are not completely reliant on their allies to get the job done. The Accord Biotech is the assigned battleframe for combat medics in the Accord. Lightweight to allow for maximum movement, this frame includes a number of tools to keep its pilots safe. The standard weapon is the BioNeedler, which can fire rapid bursts of spikes or a spread of spikes in one shot.
- Blinding Poison Trail - "Leaves a poisonous trail of gas where the Biotech moves. The gas damages and snares enemies that touch it."
- Ghostly Triage - "A phase shifting Triage variant that allows the Biotech to pass through allies and enemies."
- Healing Generator - "Deploys a healing generator that leashes to nearby allies and converts a portion of their damage into healing."
- Healing Wave - "Fires a forward wave that heals friendlies, knocks back enemies, and damages NPCs."
- Poison Ball - "Shoots a ball that damages targets and afflicts them with Poison, damaging them further over time."
- Poison Trail - "Leaves a poisonous trail of gas where the Biotech moves. The gas damages and snares enemies that touch it."
- Triage - "Grants a buff to the Biotech that makes him revive faster and take less damage"
- Accord Chemical Sprayer Arcfold - "Arcfolds a chemical sprayer to the Biotech. The chemical sprayer is a temporary weapon that fires in a frontal cone damaging enemies and healing friendlies"
|Assault||Accord Assault - Firecat - Tigerclaw|
|Biotech||Accord Biotech - Dragonfly - Recluse|
|Dreadnaught||Accord Dreadnaught - Arsenal - Mammoth - Rhino|
|Engineer||Accord Engineer - Bastion - Electron|
|Recon||Accord Recon - Nighthawk - Raptor|