- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|"The BioRifle is a moderately fast projectile based weapon."|
|Weapon Type||Primary weapon|
|Rate of Fire||150 ms/burst|
|Reload Speed||1.2 seconds|
|Magazine Size||60 ammo|
The BioRifle is the Dragonfly's signature weapon. Its primary fire shoots moderately damaging projectiles at a high rate of fire with a low spread. These projectiles can critically hit. Its secondary fire acts as a miniature Healing Wave, but with a heal-over-time instead of burst healing. The heal is cancelled if the target takes any damage.
Micro-Healing Wave Secondary Fire
- Poison damage type.
- Base range is 10m.
- High ammo consumption.
- Behaves identically to Healing Wave, with the exception of being a heal-over-time instead of burst.
- Heal-over-time is cancelled on damage.
- Causes the Dragonfly's tubes to glow green momentarily.
Affected By Perks
- Catalytic Poisons (Secondary Fire)
- Potent Toxins (Primary fire)
- Virus (Primary fire)
- Rally (Both firing modes)