From Firefall Wiki
|Base HP||2000 HP|
|Base energy||? energywarning.png"? energy" is not a number.|
|Base energy recharge||-1|
|Base run speed||?.?? m/swarning.png"?.?? m/s" is not a number.|
|Base jump height||-1-1 m|
|Primary weapon||Light MG|
|Ability 1||Combat Shotgun|
|Ability 2||Particle Beam|
|Ability 3||Rocket Jump|
|Hyper-Kinesis Module||Shoulder Rockets|
- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
The Kisuton Arsenal is a Dreadnaught-class battleframe specialized in Weapon diversity.
- Title: WMD
- Combat Shotgun - "Equips the Arsenal with an Combat Shotgun. Increasing his effectiveness at close range."
- Particle Beam - "Equips the Arsenal with an Particle Beam. Giving him an effective long range weapon."
- Rocket Jump - "A violent explosion at the Arsenal's feet forces the user upward at a high velocity."
- Absorption Bomb - "The Dreadnaught braces for impact, briefly gaining extreme damage resistance. The Dreadnaught then explodes outwards, dealing the absorbed damage to nearby enemies."
- Explosive Rounds - "Loads a special ammo which causes the Dreadnaught's shots to become explosive, dealing AOE damage on impact."
- Heavy Armor - "The Dreadnaught activated energy shields, briefly reducing damage taken."
- Repulsor Blast - "The Dreadnaught emits a blast wave, damaging and knocking back nearby enemies."
- Turret Mode - "Toggled activation ability that locks the Dreadnaught in place. While in Turret Mode, the Dreadnaught has increased damage, rate of fire, accuracy, and a damage absorption shield which re-applies itself."
- Shoulder Rockets - "The Arsenal fires a constant salvo of rockets toward his crosshair."
- Accord Mortar Launcher - "The Accord Arcfolds a Mortar Launcher into the Dreadnaught's hands, briefly replacing the equipped weapon. While active, this weapon deals extreme AOE damage and has unlimited ammo."
|Assault||Accord Assault - Firecat - Tigerclaw|
|Biotech||Accord Biotech - Dragonfly - Recluse|
|Dreadnaught||Accord Dreadnaught - Arsenal - Mammoth - Rhino|
|Engineer||Accord Engineer - Bastion - Electron|
|Recon||Accord Recon - Nighthawk - Raptor|