- This article has been a stub since 23 July 2013.
- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
"... a means of using high levels of energy to fold time and space in on itself, effectively creating a wormhole capable of transporting matter large distances in a matter of seconds. Early forms of arcfolding required massive amounts of energy to transport relatively small objects only a few kilometers away. As the technology was further developed, arcfolding could be accomplished with larger, more complex materials and sent farther distances. However, it quickly reached a technological plateau, becoming notoriously unreliable in its accuracy."
Arcfolders are devices that allows the user to transfer in certain location. Temporary Arcfolders will spawn for certain quests to transport players or items. Permanent Arcfolders can be found at certain locations in the persistent world that serve to transport players from area to area.
Devices used to configure Arcfolder for transferring in certain direction.
Known Arcfold Modulators:
- Copacabana Melding Arcfold Modulator - "Allows Arcfolding to a Melding pocket from Copacabana".
- Destination: Diamondhead
- Thump Dump Arcfold Modulator - "Allows Arcfolding to a Melding pocket from Thump Dump".
- Destination: Sargasso Sea
- Sunken Harbor Arcfold Modulator - "Allows Arcfolding to a Melding pocket from Sunken Harbor".
- Destination: Antarctica
- Chosen Arcfold Modulator - "A completed Chosen Arcfold Modulator. Use the Arcfolder at Trans-Hub Command to access the Melding Anomaly."
- Destination: Melding Anomaly
More detail to come later