- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Thrust Force||25 m/s|
"Engage Afterburners, granting a brief burst of speed"
Afterburner is an Accord Assault skill, but can be equipped on any Assault battleframe. It boosts the player in a straight line towards where they are aiming. This can be used to quickly enter the battlefield, retreat, or add to the damage caused by Crater by boosting the player higher into the air before deploying. When used, it will also give a bonus to all movement speed for a short time.
It can also negate fall damage if activated before impact.
Afterburner can store multiple charges. Max Deployment modules increase the maximum number of charges.
Prefixes & Modules
Afterburner can come with the Cooled, Energized, and Swift prefix as well as the Custom prefix.
Modules that modify Max Deployment, Cooldown, Duration, and Force can be used.
- Players can use Afterburner while gliding to increase their speed or boost upwards for a short period of time.
- When combined with Inferno Dash, players can glide for long periods of time.
- Players can use Afterburner to stay airborne for a short time without using Jumpjets.
Affected By Perks
Afterburner can be bought at various levels from the following ARES Vendors using local vouchers.
- Green L7 - Northern Shores, Supply Officer Booker - 20 vouchers
- Blue L13 - Cerrado Plains, Supply Officer Cook - 90 vouchers
- Green L22 - Shanty Town, Supply Officer "Shadow" - 30 vouchers
- Blue L32 - FOB Sagan, Supply Officer Bender - 100 vouchers
- Blue L39 - Crossroads, Supply Officer Smith - 110 vouchers
Cannonball Afterburner is a variant of Afterburner.