|Base HP||1100 HP|
|Base energy||350 energy|
|Base energy recharge||-1|
|Base run speed||5.00 m/s|
|Base jump height||-1-1 m|
|Primary weapon||Tesla Rifle|
|Ability 1||Heavy Turret|
|Ability 2||Deployable Shield|
|Ability 3||Supply Station|
|Hyper-Kinesis Module||Anti-Personnel Turret|
- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
The Accord Engineer is a standard Accord battleframe fulfilling the role as supporter and light perimeter defense using both offensive and defensive technologies. The Engineer is often called on to defend important points or establish perimeters. A short-range Tesla Rifle is used as an offensive weapon and to repair deployables.
- Title: War Smith
- Armor Station - "The Armor Supply Station adds an additional Armor powerup, but resupplies its powerups slower than a normal Supply Station."
- Charged Pulse Generator - "The Engineer shoots out a deployable that begins charging up ambient energy. When fully charged, deals heavy damage and knocks back nearby enemies."
- Claymore - "Places a directional explosive. Enemies who trigger the claymore take heavy damage. Several Claymores can be stored at one time."
- Deployable Shield - "Deploy a protective forcefield."
- Heavy Turret - "Deploys an automated, self-upgrading turret."
- Rocket Turret - "Rocket-firing heavy turret. Requires more combat time before upgrading"
- Supply Station - "Quickly deploys a powerful supply station."
- Anti-Personnel Turret - "Deploys a powerful mannable turret that can be used by friendlies."
|Assault||Accord Assault - Firecat - Tigerclaw|
|Biotech||Accord Biotech - Dragonfly - Recluse|
|Dreadnaught||Accord Dreadnaught - Arsenal - Mammoth - Rhino|
|Engineer||Accord Engineer - Bastion - Electron|
|Recon||Accord Recon - Nighthawk - Raptor|