|Base HP||2100 HP|
|Base energy||300 energy|
|Base energy recharge||100 energy/s|
|Base run speed||6.00 m/s|
|Base jump height||1.75 m|
|Primary weapon||Heavy MG|
|Ability 1||Explosive Rounds|
|Ability 2||Heavy Armor|
|Ability 3||Repulsor Blast|
|Hyper-Kinesis Module||Accord Mortar Launcher|
- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
The heavy machinery of the Accord military, the Dreadnaught battleframe is slow, bulky, and practically invulnerable. What it lacks in maneuverability it makes up for in raw firepower, and its heavy defensive plating ensures that the pilots are shielded from most enemy small arms fire.
- Title: The One-Man Army
- Absorption Bomb - "The Dreadnaught braces for impact, briefly gaining extreme damage resistance. The Dreadnaught then explodes outwards, dealing the absorbed damage to nearby enemies."
- Explosive Rounds - "Loads a special ammo which causes the Dreadnaught's shots to become explosive, dealing AOE damage on impact."
- Graviton Blast - "Pulls Enemies in, then unleashes a 360 degree wave of damage"
- Heavy Armor - "The Dreadnaught activated energy shields, briefly reducing damage taken."
- Reflective Armor - "Protects the Dreadnaught, and reflects some damage back on attackers."
- Repulsor Blast - "The Dreadnaught emits a blast wave, damaging and knocking back nearby enemies."
- Turret Mode - "Toggled activation ability that locks the Dreadnaught in place. While in Turret Mode, the Dreadnaught has increased damage, rate of fire, accuracy, and a damage absorption shield which re-applies itself."
- Accord Mortar Launcher - "The Accord Arcfolds a Mortar Launcher into the Dreadnaught's hands, briefly replacing the equipped weapon. While active, this weapon deals extreme AOE damage and has unlimited ammo."
|Assault||Accord Assault - Firecat - Tigerclaw|
|Biotech||Accord Biotech - Dragonfly - Recluse|
|Dreadnaught||Accord Dreadnaught - Arsenal - Mammoth - Rhino|
|Engineer||Accord Engineer - Bastion - Electron|
|Recon||Accord Recon - Nighthawk - Raptor|