|Base HP||1100 HP|
|Base energy||300 energy|
|Base energy recharge|
|Base run speed||7.00 m/s|
|Base jump height||x mwarning.png"x m" is not a number.|
|Primary weapon||Plasma Cannon|
- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
The Accord Assault Battleframe is the standard combat chassis for the Accord Military. Designed to balance mobility and firepower, the Accord is equipped with a Plasma Cannon that discharges concentrated plasma energy that detonates on impact.
- Title: Vapor Trail
Version 3.1 of the Accord Assault Battleframe is a formidable force on the battlefield. Its twin crystite reaction cores provide huge amounts of power to its blast oriented weapon system and ability modules. Consul Nostromo is quoted as calling the Assault Battleframe is the “Spear of the Accord.”
Many frame operators make this their first frame to master, since there is no better Battleframe when brute force or a decisive frontal attack is called for.
Though larger than most other military grade battleframes, the Assault unites its heavy-duty, duel crystite cores with industrial servo actuators to make it one of the fastest MEKs in history. Often paired with highly lethal armaments, Assault frames are commonly used as vanguards, driving wedges in enemy lines and opening up lanes of attack for allies using more specialized frames.
The preferred weapon of most Assault operators is the plasma cannon. The plasma cannon takes advantage of an inductive magnetic field that channels and accelerates plasma at the enemy, detonating with explosive force at the point of impact. This method allows the assault to easily pick out targets from the air before finishing the job on the ground.
Contributing to its air superiority is a series of powerful abilities including Crater – a module that uses the Assault’s kinetic energy to transform a standard energy shield into an explosive shockwave as the frame impacts with the ground.
Afterburner is a module that releases the battleframe’s charged energy into a forward speed burst, giving the Assault unparalleled speed when moving on enemy targets.
Acting as a bridge between battleframe and weapon is Missile Shot which floods the plasma cannon with energy, turning its next projectile into a high velocity shot.
A well piloted Assault Battleframe is a terror on the battlefield. Capable of quickly launching into combat and dishing out a punishing attack, this popular frame will always have a place in every operator’s loadout. 
- Afterburner - "Engage Afterburners, granting a brief burst of speed"
- Bombs Away - "The Assault deploys a barrage of bombs, damaging targets in the area of effect."
- Burn Jets - "Activate Burn Jets, allowing the Assault to hover over the ground. Enemies underneath the jets are damaged."
- Cannonball Afterburner - "Cannonball lauches the Assualt for a short period, knocking aside any enemies you contact"
- Crater - "Death from above! The Assault jumps into the air and descends on targets, impacting the ground. Enemies near the impact point are damaged based on distance traveled"
- Overcharge - "Overcharge all offensive systems, briefly increasing rate of fire and granting unlimited ammo."
- Shielded Crater - "Shielded Crater's shield bubble slightly reduces the radius of the impact, but protects the Assault"
- Shockwave - "The Assault unleashes a massive burst of energy in a frontal wave, dealing high damage to multiple targets"
|Assault||Accord Assault - Firecat - Tigerclaw|
|Biotech||Accord Biotech - Dragonfly - Recluse|
|Dreadnaught||Accord Dreadnaught - Arsenal - Mammoth - Rhino|
|Engineer||Accord Engineer - Bastion - Electron|
|Recon||Accord Recon - Nighthawk - Raptor|