- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Weapon Type||Primary weapon|
|Rate of Fire||? ms/burstwarning.png"? ms/burst" is not a number.|
|Reload Speed||? secondswarning.png"? seconds" is not a number.|
|Magazine Size||? ammowarning.png"? ammo" is not a number.|
|Range||?mwarning.png"?m" is not a number.|
The Plasma Cannon is the Accord Assault battleframe's signature weapon. Its primary fire lobs an explosive ball of plasma with a slight arc. The ball deals moderate area of effect damage on impact and can deal critical hits. Its secondary fire releases multiple small plasma shards in quick succession, resulting in a shotgun-like effect.
Scattershot Secondary Fire
- Plasma damage type
- Fires 9 shards in quick succession
- Approximately 70 damage per shard
- Approximately 35 meter range
- Shards can ricochet off surfaces if they impact at less than 45 degrees
Optional Crafting Component
Adding a Fire Gland during crafting changes the weapon into a Dragonborn Plasma Cannon. This changes the secondary fire to Dragon's Breath, which deals damage in a cone in front of the player. The higher the quality of the fire gland, the greater the range of the secondary fire. Damage for Dragon's Breath is half of the primary fire's damage.
- The Plasma Cannon's primary fire can be used to damage burrowing enemies such as Hissers
Affected By Perks