- This article may be outdated. Please check the Patch Notes for more details.
|Heavy Machine Gun|
|"The Heavy Machine Gun saturates everything in short range with a plethora of bullets."|
|Weapon Type||Primary weapon|
|Damage Type||Kinetic (Bullet)|
|Rate of Fire||65 ms/burst|
|Charge-Up Duration||0.75 seconds|
|Reload Speed||3 seconds|
|Magazine Size||250 ammo|
The Heavy MG is the Accord Dreadnaught's signature weapon. Its primary fire requires a short charge-up before firing moderately damaging bullets at an extremely high rate of fire. Its secondary fire raises a small energy shield that absorbs incoming damage from the front and goes on cool-down if broken. The secondary fire cannot be used while using the primary fire or while reloading.
Forward Shield Secondary Fire
- Absorbs all incoming damage from the front.
- Goes on cool-down if it absorbs too much damage.
- Cannot be used while sprinting or reloading.
Using Brontodon Ivory during crafting changes the weapon into the Barrier MG, which turns the secondary shield into an all-over personal shield which absorbs less damage from all angles.
- "Heavy Machine Gun with full-sphere shielding effect."
- Shield strength is around half of that of an equivalent Heavy MG.
Affected By Perks
- Ballistics Expert (Primary fire)
- Occasionally, the player will yell phrases such as "Killing time!" when firing the Heavy MG.